Codes Of Ethic
Europe Training Facility
USA Training Facility
Bali Training Facility
Registration, Travel, What to bring, etc.
Includes training, double occupancy lodging and 3 full meals per-day.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Interested persons must first apply to attend this training.
2. You can request a Application/Questionnaire by clicking link here. We will send you a PDF Application document by email.
3. Please indicate which training you want to attend (training location & date). Once you submit your application it will be reviewed and you will receive a response within 72 hours.
4. Persons accepted into the training can then proceed to registering and reserving space in the training.
• SECOND •
1. Bank funds transfer
2. Pay Pal online (below)
3. Bank check (in USA only)
Mail check to:
Trance Dance International
P.O Box 4127
Austin, Texas USA 78765
The pre-registration deadline is 30 days before the start date of the training.
Event, Retreat and Workshop Refund Policy
All TranceDance.com events, workshops and retreats are non-refundable within fifteen (15) days of the scheduled event. A 25% cancellation fee applies to all cancellations made more than fifteen (15) days prior to the scheduled event. There will be no cancellations accepted or refunds given after the event start date.
• TRAVEL •
You will be flying into the Hilo, Hawaii Airport (airport code is ITO). We recommend that you schedule your flight to arrive to Hilo sometime before 3PM on the first day of the training. This will give you enough time to get to the training center, check into your room and eat dinner which is at 6:00PM.
BY RENTAL CAR
DIRECTIONS TO OCATION
SHUTTLE FROM AIRPORT TO TRAINING CENTER
The training location is 45 miles from the Hilo, Hawaii Airport. A special airport shuttle van has been set up for your travel convenience. The cost for this shuttle is $65 for one person or $45 per person for 2 or more in the same shuttle.
All shuttle arrangements are made directly through our office. We will need your flight arrival information when scheduling the shuttle service. Please email: admin@TranceDance.com.
Includes double occupancy lodging in Ohana House plus 3 full meals per day. Please click here to review training and lodging facility.
• A blindfold or bandana for ritual work.
• A sturdy pair of shoes (tennis shoes are OK) for possible hikes on uneven ground.
• A pair of water proof flip flops (rubber/plastic) or slip on sandals typically appropriate for beach wear. It is Hawaiian tradition to remove shoes when entering all buildings. Flip flops are easy to slip on and off. EVERYONE wears them in Hawaii. They are essential footwear for the islands.
• Any Power Object(s) you choose.
• If you have a special ceremonial blanket used in spiritual ritual you are welcomed to bring this as well.
• Bring a notebook with pen/pencil for taking notes.
• Toileties, personal items etc. you deem necessary.
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, a cap or hat and any other items you need to protect yourself from the sun.