World Community Ritual Events
- Canada (British Columbia)
- Canada (Nova Scotia)
- Canada (Ontario)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- USA (California)
- USA (Colorado)
- USA (Connecticut)
- USA (Hawaii)
- USA (Louisiana-New Orleans)
- USA (Massachusetts)
- USA (New Mexico)
- USA (North Carolina)
- USA (Ohio)
- USA (Oregon)
- USA (Texas)
- USA (Wisconsen)
- All Facilitators - Alphabetical Listing
2. To experience birth and death as "time definitions" we give the life flow.
3. To put in perspective and discover the purpose of this lifetime.
4. To accept that there is nothing you can do to stop the evolution of 'your' consciousness.
5. To know that 'your consciousness' may enter any Space/Time/Location - past, present and future, and Experience those locations.
6. To reveal Breath as the physical form of life.
7. To reveal Love as the emotional form of life.
8. To realize that you are consciousness (Thought) itself.
Instead, humanity began to embrace various forms of religion simply because what religion promises is life beyond death. Meanwhile, in this lifetime we frequently feel spiritually fragmented and incomplete. Believing in a future concept of spirit has slowly eroded our capacity to detect wisdom... and re-establishing our capacity to cultivate deep wisdom seems to be directly linked to personally re-experiencing our ancestral evolution.
DNA research continues to validate these physical connections we have to each other. It suggests a relatedness between all human beings, a common genetic code within everyone.
© Wilbert Alix
communicating with an ancestor through
rhythm, dance and celebration.
Pay particular attention to what happens beginning in minute 3 of the film.